We offerDifferent Services
We offer in-house fire protection engineering consulting, suppression system design, property loss control consulting, and fire safety engineering and management consulting.
All projects are drawn in AutoSPRINK, ALARMCAD, ACAD,
HYDRA CAD (if requested)
LOOKING FOR A FIRE PROTECTION PLAN SOLUTION FOR YOUR COMPANY?
About John Kennelly
* BS Mech Engineering- University of Florida
* Graduate FASTA (Florida Automatic Sprinkler Training Association), Training Program- Journeyman level fire sprinkler fitter
* Graduate Cape Fear CC Fire Alarm Program
* NICET Level 4 – Water Based Systems
* NICET Level 3 – Fire Alarms
* Former Fire Protection Engineer for City of Jacksonville, Fla, US Navy and US Army
* Registered Professional Engineer – Fire Protection Engineering – Fla, Ga, SC and other areas.
* Certified Building Contractor -State of Florida CBC 019921
Frequently Ask questions
A licensed fire protection engineer (FPE) has knowledge of building construction, egress, fire suppression, fire alarm, and site planning. This allows for better coordination and consistency in the project.
These design professionals understand the science and technology needed to protect structures, people, and contents
FPE’s perform a wide variety of services and functions from: reviewing engineering and construction drawings, conducting hydraulic analysis on sprinkler and fire water systems, researching the behavior of fire under certain conditions,
and visiting industrial facilities such as refineries and manufacturing plants to inspect and provide recommendations to ensure proper fire protection is provided.
Yes, existing and new systems. We inspect for compliance, modifications-alterations, remodeling and repairs.
Yes, I am a Certified Building Contractor in the State of Florida.
Fire engineering is the application of science and engineering principles to protect people, property, and their environments from the harmful and destructive effects of fire and smoke.